This Event Is Now Closed.
Welcome to the Stadium Stomp MCG registration portal
This event is now over.
2018 dates will be released after the finalisation of the 2018 AFL fixture in December.
You are about to enter Australia’s ultimate stair climbing challenge held at the MCG (Melbourne Cricket Ground) on Sunday, 18 June, 2017.
Before you begin registration, be sure you can answer these questions:
- Do I want to start a team, join a team, or sign up as an individual?
- To start a team click here
- To join a team or sign up as an individual click here or hit the button (right)
- Do I want to fundraise and who will be my chosen charity?
Stadium Stomp is an event for all fitness levels.
- Full Course
- $80 (less $10 during early bird): Levels 1 and 4 of the MCG. Over 7,300 stairs. This course is challenging. However, there is no time limit so you can take as long as you need.
- Short Course
- $50 (less $10 during early bird): Level 1 only. Over 1800 stairs. This course is a taste tester, shallower gradient and completed in 20 minutes (on average).
- Junior Stomp
- 5-11 yrs $30 (less $5 during early bird): 1:15pm wave only. Level 1 only. Over 1800 stairs. Juniors must stomp with a registered adult.
- Adult 18+ yrs $50 (less $10 during early bird): 1:15pm wave only. Level 1 only. Over 1800 stairs. Register up to 3 juniors with one adult.
- Stomp Unlimited
- $160 (less $10 during early bird): Stomp as many times are you dare from the first wave time (8am) til the last. This is not for the faint hearted and places are strictly limited.
CREATE A TEAM
TAKE ME BACK TO MAIN SITE - you can find out more here before you go on to register.